Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Here I Am

I know you all were wondering where I was. (And that none of you could sleep at night, wondering what you possibly missed on the latest List of 10.) We've been very busy the last little bit. Last Thursday evening we took the boys to see Bob the Builder at Centre in the Square. (Christmas gift from Grandpa Jim and Grandma Sue). Owen LOVED it. (Jake was happy watching all the other kids.) Owen was mesmerized by the entire show, a little scared by the "trash monster", and talked NON-STOP about it for days afterwards. Still this morning, on the way to daycare, he asked me in the Jeep, "Mommy, please tell the story of Lofty's not the trash monster?"


Then Friday I took the boys to Barrie for my mom and grandma's birthdays over the weekend. We had lots of fun, visiting with Grandma and Grandpa, Great-Grandma and Grandpa, Aunt Tina and Uncle Doug, and Uncle Geoff and Auntie Tania. Owen loved having so many people to play with, and he especially loved Grandma's chocolate ice-cream cake. It was Winterfest in Barrie, so we took the boys down to the lakeshore for some fun. Owen went in the ice maze, went down the snow slide, and had his first ever pony ride. Mommy forgot the camera of course, but Grandma brought hers, so I will add pics when I receive them. (And I promise to get the software loaded for my new camera this week, so I can add the birthday dinner pics I took, and send those around.)


Speaking of photos, I finally have some to share. I finally got some professional shots done of Jake. He's adorable, and they turned our really well. Here are some sample proofs, they're from Zelia Bester Photography Studios:











No comments: