Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Are You Kidding Me?

Jake is well. Owen is sick. Jake hasn't thrown up in over 24 hours, so I'm pretty sure he's on the mend. (Messy diapers continue, but those I can handle.) Owen, on the other hand, has spiked a mystery fever. Halfway through his swimming lesson tonight, he started shivering, and he had a terrible chill. By the time we got home and got him into bed, he was burning up. So, kiddie Tylenol ("the white kind, Mommy, not the cherry!") and lots of water, and hopefully he'll feel better in the morning. I guess he's not going to the babysitter tomorrow, regardless, which means I won't get in the naps I was counting on with Jake to start to recover from some missed sleep. Sigh. Such is life. Something pretty good must be just around the corner!!

No comments: