Friday, January 09, 2009

Friday's List of Ten

Ten reasons why I love it when Steve falls asleep in Owen's room:

10. He's in there because he's the one who put Owen to bed.

9. If Owen wakes up, he doesn't call for Mommy, because Daddy is right there.

8. Bed all to myself!

7. Any snoring is happening on the other side of the house, instead of right beside me.

6. If Jake has a really restless night, I can bring him into our comfy bed, instead of the not-as-comfy spare bed.

5. The resemblance between Steve and Owen is even greater when they're alseep side by side. Too cute!

4. He falls asleep at Owen's bedtime, and I get to be in charge of the remote for the rest of the night.

3. I don't have to worry about Owen getting cold/kicking off his covers.

2. If he's sleeping, he's not getting the Christmas chocolate out of the freezer and eating it in front of me.

And the number 1 reason:

1. NO SNORING IN MY BED! (this is definitely worth two spots).

1 comment:

Stef said...

Cari, I'm thrilled that you've started blogging again. I've checked every now and again over the past year, holding out hope and am finally rewaraded! The boys are beautiful (don't tell them that - they likely won't appreciate that word!). As an aside, I find it rather ironic that you use Cheerios as a pee target for your own little Cheeri-O ;)