Tuesday, March 27, 2007

30 is the new 20, right?

Well, I am now 30. My birthday over the weekend was a lovely, low-key affair. Given that three of my closest friends have just had babies, I opted out of the big party, since they couldn't really enjoy it with me. We may do something in a few months instead. But I still had a great day. I had three birthday wishes: a romantic dinner with Steve, to sleep in, and to go for a long run by myself. They all came true! So as far as I'm concerned, 30 is off to a perfect start. :)


The only real downer was not getting to celebrate my birthday with Kristi, for the first time in years! But Owen and I had a little party in her honour, and sent her some pictures to let her know we were thinking of her. Here they are:

Happy Birthday Auntie Kris!

Clapping hands for Auntie Kris:
HOORAY!

Okay, I'm done.

1 comment:

Stef said...

Happy belated birthday, Cari! Looks like you had a very nice day. And that's super exciting that Owen is crawling (although I find it bizarre that he started walking with assistance first...!)