Tuesday, March 21, 2006

The Lady in Red

I don't think I have any recent photos of me not pregnant - at least, none that show me standing up. So I guess you'll just have to imagine the "before" shot. But now, for your viewing pleasure - Cari, with 6-month JuneBug belly:




Please excuse the photo quality, Steve is napping (poor guy, his class gave him a raging headache today) so that photo is courtesy of the bookshelf in our office, and the digital timer. Ahh, technology.

That's my favourite maternity shirt, I think it's quite cute. And I really like the pants too - GAP Maternity Long and Lean, via eBay. So, now you can all see how gorgeous and divine I look these days. :) Cheers!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are Cute To Boot!
I just love your belly~
I hope you 3 are doing well.
Miss you lots!

oh I think our wedding party is having a stag and doe for us June 24th. I'll keep you posted!

Kelly Stillar

Anonymous said...

Cari! You look GREAT! I have TONS of maternity clothes for you to borrow if you want them! I'm going to try calling you (again!) soon! Promise!
Love and hugs,
Krista (and Paul and Parker too!)