Monday, December 11, 2006

Owen...NOT rolling over

Ha! I've been trying to get video of Owen rolling over to post for Kristi and Ryan, since they're as good as in Bangkok now. (They're still in Ottawa, but since I'm not going to see them again before they go, they might as well be half a world away already!) Anyway, Owen is NOT cooperating, because he loves the camera too much to look away and roll. But the not rolling video is hilarious - my voice is SO high, because I'm trying to "sweet talk" him, I guess, and some of the looks he gives me are very funny. The quality isn't that great, because it's just taken with my digital camera. Let's see if I can get it posted for viewing....
Owen NOT Rolling
Enjoy!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Owen,
Keep up the good work in trying to roll over.... tell your mommy hello!
Lots of Love Uncle Jamie and Aunt Elaine xoxoxox

Anonymous said...

Still very cute, even if he didn't roll over. Thanks for the video!
Auntie Kris and Hunky Unkie Ryan ;)

Anonymous said...

This is hilarious! MY GOSH he's huge!! Size THREE diapers?! Parker JUST moved out of fours!! Can't wait to see you all in person, thanks for the call yesterday!
Krista

Anonymous said...

We missed you over the holidays and are looking forward to a visit sometime soon.

Lots of hugs,
Lee Ann & Evan