Thursday, November 16, 2006

Hallowe'en Redux

Sorry for the delay in updates, but we've just returned from Auntie Kristi and Uncle Ryan's beautiful wedding in Mexico. More on that in another post - waiting to get some photos ready.

I didn't have a chance to post Owen's Hallowe'en picture before we left:


He was a slug - that's our nickname for him, when he falls asleep in your arms, it's like he doesn't have any bones, so we call it "Sluggin' Out". Of course, Old Navy doesn't carry slug costumes, so I had to get out my sewing machine. I'm very happy with how it turned out. And I'm so happy we got a sunny day right before Hallowe'en so I could take him to the pumpkin patch and get some pictures!

More on Mexico in just a sec...meanwhile, a few more October pictures:


Yes, he's sitting up! Well, it's actually more of a tripod-prop, but he can hold this position long enough to snap a few pictures before he topples over. Real sitting can't be far behind! :)



Wearing his cutie hat and sweater that our friend Laura made for him.



Mexican preview - a sample of the photos I was supposed to send along for Kris' island-themed bachelorette party in Ottawa that we weren't able to make.



Owen peeking at me through the mirror in TummyTime Turtle. He loves tummy time, and he loves that turtle!

No comments: