Friday, September 15, 2006

Evolution of a Nap

Auntie Kristi says I am giving her a very unrealistic vision of what parenthood is like - apparently, her coworkers don't think any baby could possibly be as good natured as our Cheeri-O. Owen does have his fussy moments, but they really don't last long, as long as you get him down for a nap, or fill his tummy, or change his bum. And so I give you, the evolution of a nap:

What the... I was just chewing on my fist, and Mom popped me into the swing! I'm so not even tired! Well, maybe my eyes are a little heavy...





I'm so not napping. I'm going to fight you, nap!





Wahhh! I'm so tired, why aren't I sleeping?





Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz





Hey, I feel much better now! Let's play!



What a guy, hmmmm? :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Cari,
Dad and I had a real chuckle over this nap photosession since we have seen it in person. What great photos! Can't wait for the next adventure! Lots of love, Grandma and Grandpa Rastas